Dubrovnik Old Town Walking Tour
Get an insider’s view of Dubrovnik on this city walking tour. The perfect way to get to know Dubrovnik, this is a must-do introductory tour for new visitors, as well as anyone interested in the city’s colorful history. The tour takes place in the morning, allowing you to enjoy the city’s sights and still have the afternoon to explore the city on your own. From the clock tower to the Assumption Cathedral, you’ll see the city’s best attractions.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pile Gate, Ulica Vrata od Pila, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pile Gate, Western entrance to the town
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Stroll around the narrow streets of the old town of Dubrovnik and experience the history and culture of this magnificent walled city. On this two-hour walking tour, your local guide will show you the city’s finest sights.
Your tour begins at Pile Gate; walk along the elegant main street and visit the most important sights along the way. In front of the Pile Gate entrance, you'll see the circular Onofrio's Fountain, which is connected by aqueduct to a spring 7.5 miles (12 km) from town. Then see the Franciscan Monastery, containing a restored sculpture of the Pieta and a gorgeous cloister dating back to the 14th century.
Continue walking to Dubrovnik's Renaissance highlight, the Sponza Palace, which now houses the State Archives. Other highlights on this tour include Orlando`s Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise, the city’s patron saint. Continue across the main square, where you will visit Dubrovnik's baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, built in the 18th century after an earthquake destroyed the original one.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Onophrian Fountain, Placa 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pass By: The Franciscan Church and Monastery, 4 Poljana Paska Milicevica, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The Franciscan Church and Monastery
Pass By: Church of Saint Blaise, Placa Thoroughfare, Dubrovnik 20230 Croatia
Church of Saint Blaise, Dubrovnik
Pass By: Orlando Column, Luza Square, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pass By: Sponza Palace, Stradun 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pass By: Cathedral Treasury, Kneza Damjana Jude 1, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury,
Pass By: Bell Tower, Dubrovnik Croatia
Pass By: Rector's Palace, Pred Dvorom 1, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Departure Point :Elite Travel Walking Tours, Brsalje ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.