Dubrovnik - Private Day Sail on a yacht with skipper - sail, swim, snorkel
Welcome aboard your private yacht for the day!
You will get your very own sailing yacht and friendly skipper just for you. This price is for the whole yacht, no matter if you are booking alone or as a whole group.
Your cruise will take place in Dubrovnik, Croatia and your day will be spent on 10 m (33 ft) race sailing yacht guided by a professional skipper. This tour is made for couples or friends as well as for families and groups till 6 people. You do not need to have sailing experience. We will provide you with professional skipper who will sail the boat and guide you around the beautiful islands around Dubrovnik. But as it is race sailing yacht it would be good if you could help your skipper. That way, you can also learn some sailing skills. You will have enough place to lay down and get brilliant tan while sailing and enough peace to read a book.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional skipper / guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (possible on request) - As taxi service is extremely expensive, we can pick you up. Cost for two way is only to cover petrol costs - 15 Eur.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sipan, Sipan, Elafiti Islands, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
On the way to restaurant we will pass near Šipan
Stop At: Sipanska Luka, Sipanska Luka, Sipan, Elafiti Islands, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We will stop for a lunch here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
we will stop in a natural bay on Lopud
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
we will stop for swom stop in natural bay
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.