Dubrovnik Private Day Trip from Sibenik
Enjoy a smooth day trip from Sibenik to Dubrovnik, taking you through a region of beautiful coastline in style and comfort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- This four-hour tour will give you a perfect introduction to one of the most beautiful medieval towns on the Mediterranean, rich in history and monuments.
At the entrance, you'll see the circular Onofrio's Fountain, which is connected by aqueduct to a spring 7.5 miles ( 12 kilometers ) outside the town. Then see the Franciscan Monastery, containing a restored sculpture of the Pieta and a gorgeous cloister dating back to the 14th Century. Continue walking to Dubrovnik's Renaissance highlight, the Sponza Palace.
Other highlights on this tour include Orlando's Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector's Palace, and the Church of St Blaise.
Departure Point :any pick up point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.