Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Sightseeing Tour Including Cable Car Ride
Swap the cruise port for the picturesque sights of Dubrovnik on this 6-hour, private shore excursion. With an expert guide at your side, enjoy a cable car ride up Mt Srđ, and soak up the dazzling views of Dubrovnik’s terracotta-tiled rooftops and the shimmering Dalmatian Coast from the mountain’s summit. Then, stroll through the labyrinthine streets of Dubrovnik Old Town, discovering top attractions like Sponza Palace and the Church of St Blaise. This shore excursion ensures you’ll see the best of Dubrovnik while receiving undivided attention from a private guide.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private, local guide
- Transport by private vehicle to/from port
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Cable car tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mount Srd
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Meet your private guide at Dubrovnik’s cruise ship port, and then climb inside your air-conditioned transfer vehicle and enjoy a leisurely journey to the base of Mt Srđ, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city.
As you travel, ask your guide any questions you have; the beauty of a private tour is that the commentary is tailored to your interests.
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
On arrival, board a cable car for a panoramic ride up the side of Mt Srđ.
Take in the stunning aerial views of the city and the Dalmatian Coast as you ascend the mountain. At the summit, step out of the car and gaze out at the jaw-dropping views from the two panoramic terraces — it is said that on a clear day you can see sights up to 37 miles (67km) away.
Spend a few moments snapping photos, and then perhaps head to the snack bar or restaurant to refuel with a drink and some food (own expense). There is also a souvenir shop where you can buy gifts, if you so wish.
After exploring the summit, hop back inside the cable car for your return trip down Mt Srđ.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Back on the ground, follow your guide to Dubrovnik Old Town.
As you meander through the maze of cobbled streets and narrow passageways, learn of the area’s rich cultural and historical significance. See the circular Onofrio's Fountain and amble past Sponza Palace. Walk across the main square to see the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century following an earthquake. Other highlights include Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
After your 1-hour walking tour, take up to 2 hours of free time to explore the Old Town on your own. When you are ready to return to port, hop back inside your transfer vehicle and return to the port in time for your cruise departure.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to Dubrovnik cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal holding the lead traveler's namePorts
- Port Gruž, Dubrovnik
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.