Dubrovnik walking history tour
Learn the long and rich history of the Pearl of Adriatic from a local licensed guide, young lady born in Dubrovnik. Explore very famous landmarks including the Rector's Palace, Franciscan Monastery, Stradun, Orlando monument, Cathedral of the Assumption, Sponza palace, Onofrio's fountains....
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
This 1.5-hour guided walking tour takes you through very rich history of Republic of Dubrovnik and it's monuments. After meeting at Pile Gate, we'll walk through Old Town, Franciscan Monastery and admire Orlando’s Column, a monument on the city’s freedom. You'll be able to refresh and drink some water from Onofrio’s Fountain, built in 15th century at the end of a 12 km aqueduct that gave the city its water supply. You'll also visit the Rector’s and Sponza Palace and the Cathedral of the Assumption, a baroque church built after the devastating earthquake of 1667.
• Sponza Palace, Stradun 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Departure Point :Art Go'den, Brsalje ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.