Dubrovnik wine tour
We will take you to less commercial places-if you want to feel and taste Croatian and Dalmatian cuisine this is the best tour for you and your family or friends, taste wines from local winery's. Places you will visit are hidden gems.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Milos Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peljesac Peninsula, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Pick up at your location and drive to the Pelješac peninsula. Stop at three or more local wineries and lunch or dinner in local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Milos Winery, Boljenovici 15, Ston 20230 Croatia
Taste one of the best wines and olive oil.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ston Old Town, Ston Croatia
On the way back we can stop for lunch and short or long walk..
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Port of Dubrovnik, All hotels in Dubrovnik area, All public places..Ports
- Dubrovnik port Gruž
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.