Dugi Otok - half day kayak adventure
Discover the magic of Dugi Otok and one of the most beautiful beaches, Veli Žal! During a half-day kayak tour you'll have the opportunity to explore hidden bays and a unique cave which you can enter only by kayak or swimming.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- ACA certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Veli Žal
- Entry/Admission - Brbinjscica Bay
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Ferry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica, Gaženička cesta 28 A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The tour starts with the boarding in Gaženica ferry port. The one-way ride lasts for 1,5 hours. During ferry ride you'll have the opportunity to discover a beauty of magical Zadar archipelago on the sunny deck.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: BRBINJ, 23285, Brbinj, Croatia
Our guide will welcome you in Brbinj, Dugi Otok, in front of the ferry. After 15 minutes ride, we'll arrive to the white sand beach Veli Žal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Veli Žal, Jadransko more, Dragove, Croatia
On the first part of our adventure you'll be able to choose what you want to do.. enjoy the beach and swimming, researching the surroundings in kayak by yourself or join the guide on the ride around the island Mezanj (pancake island)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brbinjscica Bay, Dugi Island, Brbinj Croatia
Two hours later, our van will transfer you to another bay from which the real adventure starts! Try cliff jumping, swimming and snorkeling in the astonishing cave which change colors, depending on sun reflection/the angle of sunlight incidence. Experience an unfogettable adventure you'll remember for a long time!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.