Dunajec River Gorge and visit in Zakopane ( 2 in 1 ) one day tour
You will have a chance to enjoy a traditional rafting experience run by local highlanders, in beautiful landscape,isivt the beautiful countryside of Zakopane located in the heart of Polish mountains and
take a rail car ride to the peak of Gubalowka.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pieniny National Park entrance pavilion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pieniny National Park entrance pavilion, ul. Sobczanska 89, Sromowce Nizne 34-443 Poland
You wil go from Krakow to the Dunajec River Gorge and Tatra Mountains the great tourist attractions in southern Poland and you will take part in a traditional rafting experience run by local highlanders,next you will go to Zakopane to ride a rail car to admire the Tatra Mountains from the peak of Gubalowka.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :plac Wolnica 13, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from different places in the city.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.