Dunajec River rafting, regular small group tour from Krakow
The Dunajec River Gorge runs through the Pieniny Mountains and is one of the best-known tourist attractions of Southern Poland. It is also featured on UNESCO's Tentative List of World Heritage Sites in Poland. Have a great time sitting back on the wooden raft and taking in the magnificent views of the Pieniny Mountains.
This tour will be held only if in the group will be at least 2 participants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/ bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Poland Active - Day Tours, 5 Mikolajska St. 66d Starowiślna St., Krakow 31-027 Poland
Stop At: Sromowce Nizne, Sromowce Nizne, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Going rafting down the Dunajec river is one of the most beloved and classic tourist attractions in all of Poland. The tour begins around 8:00 am from the center of Krakow, or from your place of accommodation in the city.
After about 2 hours, you will reach the boating center, where you will board a traditional wooden watercraft, operated by a river guide in customary regional dress. This stunningly scenic water route will gently take you 15 kilometers downstream, underneath legendary mountain peaks and alongside thick woodlands and winding nature paths. You may even spot some curious local wildlife along the way!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pieniny Mountains National Park, Ul. Jagiellonska 107B, Szczawnica 34-450 Poland
After the exhilarating ride, there is a break for lunch in the pretty little resort town of Szczawnica.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Michael Archangel's Church in Debno, Koscielna 42, Debno 34-434 Poland
On the way back to Krakow, you will visit a cherished fifteenth century church that’s inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Located in Dębno Podhalańskie, it’s dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel, and is part of the Wooden Architecture Trail around Krakow. This important and distinct church is one of the trail’s highlights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone inside buildings (shops etc.). Please bring your own mask. Follow the safety rules at hotel, museum etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.