Dune Bashing with BBQ Dinner
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes, you witness the golden sunset as the sun sheds its blaze over the desert. The hustle and bustle of the city are far away and you can enjoy the peaceful silence and tranquility around you. Mesmerized by the magnificent view, you move on to an enchanting Arabian night reaching the traditional Arabic camp. The BBQ dinner is served in a torch-lit environment, setting the right atmosphere for the talented belly dancer performing to the rhythm of Arabic music underneath a star-covered sky. You can also experiment with intricate henna tattoos as you comfortably relax in the Bedu tents, and can also choose to adventure on a short camel ride, or if you prefer trying the aromatic shisha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dune Drive
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Tattoos
- Camel Rides
- Local Dresses for Pictures
- Shisha Smoking
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
This tour takes you on a journey through the wonders of Al Maha Desert Conservation Reserve, in the Eastern Dubai Desert Conquer the sands with a thrilling dune bashing session in customised 4X4 vehicles, as you explore the landscape and watch wild animals, such as Arabian oryx and gazelles, in their natural habitat. City life will seem a million miles away as you set off across the undulating terrain, and see the sunset over vast swathes of unspoiled desert. Then, it’s onto our traditional camp illuminated by torchlight, designed to create an authentic Arabian atmosphere. Savour an indulgent BBQ dinner from the comfort of Bedouin-style tents and enjoy regional entertainment, including belly dancing and a Tanoura show depicting the famed Arabic folk dance. Active types have the opportunity to try sand skiing and camel riding, or you can choose a more sedate activity, like having your hands painted in intricate henna patterns and sampling different shisha flavours. Don’t miss the chance to have your photo taken in classic Arabic robes as a lasting souvenir of this memorable night beneath the stars.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel's lobby will start at 3.00pm-3.45pm (during winter); and 3.45pm-4.15pm (during summer). Please confirm your accommodation details at check-out.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/20/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour involves off-road driving and dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women, senior people over 65 and children under 6. If you belong to one of these categories and still wish to take part in the tour, you can book your ticket at the same price and inform the driver on the day of the tour that you will not be able to participate in dune bashing.
- Children under 6 will be provided a baby car seat at no extra costs (without dune bashing).
- Guests who are not joining the dune bashing will go straight to the Arabic camp.
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour.
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests are required to bring their face masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.