Dune Buggies and Cenote Cave Half Day Adventure
Dare yourself to go off-road and discover the wild landscapes around Punta Cana on this half-day buggy tour. Take the wheel and drive your own buggy through the countryside, passing farms, plantations, and beaches. Along the way, stop to sample locally made rum, chocolate, and coffee; take a swim in a cenote in the Macao Ecological Park; and visit Macao Beach.
Enjoy a half day experience where you can choose doing it in the Morning, Noon or Afternoon.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Automatic Buggie
- Visit to a Cenote Cave
- Taste of Dominican Coffee, Chocolate,Tea, Cacao and others organic products
- Ride through exotic landscapes and small villages
- Visit to a Tipical Ranch to see plantations,tobacco,plantains etc.
- Entry/Admission - Macao Cave
What's excluded :
- Video or Photo Souvenirs made by photographers in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Our tour comes to this unspoiled beach where you can swimm and take some nice pictures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Macao Cave, 23000, Dominican Republic
Tour brings you here, this is a cenote cave where you can swimm and remove all the mudd.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Tour cross the country side part of this town where you see and enjoy of the natural view of the flora and fauna while you run your buggie.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at the hotel lobby or specified meeting point if you are staying in an AirBnb, pick up time and place will be informed the day before of the tour. Times are 8:00,11:00 or 14:00 is up to you to choose the one you preffer.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.