Dune Buggy 4 x 4 Tours
Our Guided Dune Buggy 4x4 off road tours offer you an adventure you'll never forget. Join us in the latest off road craze, with the added safety of 3 point seatbelts and a roll cage, this 4-seat (Kawasaki Teryx 800cc) Dune Buggy model is perfect for the whole family.
A great 4 season activity, you'll have as much fun in the summer mud as in fresh snow in winter!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- Helmets, rain poncho (in the rain in summer only) and guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musee Ferroviaire Gare de Labelle, 175, Rue Du Depot, Labelle, Quebec J0T 1H0 Canada
This is the meeting place.
Departure Point :178 Rue du Dépôt, Labelle, QC J0T 1H0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only up to 2 participants will be able to share the driving.
- $1500 security deposit by Visa or MC credit card.
- The term "dune buggy" describes the type of vehicle. We do not have sand dunes in our area. Our off-road trails are forest trails with dirt, mud and rock or snow.
- Must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license to drive.
- Passengers must be 5 years old minimum.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Duration is 1h30 minutes including a 15 min. briefing
- Most travelers can participate
- Until Feb 22: Maximum 4 participants, or more than 4 if from the same residence.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A neck warmer or balaclava; of two layers, completely covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory because a physical distance of 2M not always possible. Driver and passengers in the vehicle must reside at the same address Until Feb 22: Maximum 4 participants, or more than 4 if from the same residence
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.