Dunns Private River Climb and Zipline over the Falls!
This exciting adventure begins at the base of the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls, where you will have the opportunity to climb the 600-foot natural cascading waterfall. Then it is time to gear up to ZIPLINE maneuver through garden treetops by means of horizontal traverses and Indiana Jones style bridges. Then get a bird’s-eye view of the pristine waterfalls as you soar through the air and walk across suspended jungle bridges positioned OVER THE DUNNS RIVER FALLS!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Activity/Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world. Once you have finished climbing, gear up and zipline over the falls!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.