Dunn's River Fall Excursion
Dunn's River Falls is undoubtedly one of Jamaica's national treasures and with a warm welcome, our professionals await you to take you on that journey with a relaxing and hassle-free moment.
Follow your private guide up the beautiful falls, stopping to cool off in the natural pools along the way. Once you reach the top, get panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
Back at the van, depart for some shopping and time at a local beach before drop-off back at your hotel. This private tour ensures a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary bottle water
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks unless specified
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Dunn’s River Falls and Park is Jamaica’s most famous water attraction, and it is one of the island's national treasures. Globally, it is well known as reggae and equally as stimulating. To the eager visitor this attraction promises a truly authentic Jamaican experience filled with exhilarating climbs, refreshing pools with 'massage parlors' and some of the most beautiful scenery to be found. Climb the falls in a human chain led by experienced falls guides. The falls climb to over 600 meters, and provide a refreshing flow of water ending in a gentle cascade into the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet your driver at your hotel lobby at the pick up time requested.
Departure Time :11/19/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.