Dunns River Falls & Bob Marley
The journey to Nine Mile more than worth it. A visit to Bob Marley’s former home gives you a first-hand perspective of his home which is preserved to its original state. Have a seat on Mt. Zion Rock where Bob Marley would sit and “hol’ a meds” and get inspiration for some of his songs. Around the area is a restaurant, a bar and a museum along with gifts shops where you can relax and recharge after your visit.
Then its on to Dunns River Falls, where the refreshing water spurs from the cool mountains of Ocho Rios, travels down the hilly rock and forms collection of pools and lagoons along the stretch. You can take on the hike up the falls individually or intermittently form trains and tackle the climb together. At the top of the waterfall, pause and take in the view of the falls above the Sea in all it’s glory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Activity Fee
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Travel the same path that the iconic Bob Marley used to travel in his youth and experience the birth and final resting place of the legend throughout the village of Nine Miles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Visiting nature’s 600 ft master piece isn’t an option when coming to Jamaica. Dunn’s River Falls is one of the most popular attractions on the island and a definite must-do on everyone’s itinerary.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will be based on the tour time selected and your pickup location. This will be communicated to you when the booking has been confirmed. Ports
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.