Dunns River Falls and Beach Break
Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios is one of Jamaica's most popular attractions. It is definitely one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see. Enjoy your stop at the port of Falmouth with this 6 hour private shore excursion visiting the Jamaica's most popular attraction and interact with nature followed by lunch and a beach break before heading back to your ship.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Hotel Pickup
- Cruise Port Pickup
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
On reaching the Dunns River Park, your driver/tour guide will accompany you to the Entrance where you will get your tickets to enter the falls. On entering the falls, you can choose to join a group assisted by falls guide or climb the falls on your own.. At Dunns River Falls, there is something for everyone; for the adventurous, try climbing the "Tornado" that starts from the entry on the beach (you will need to decline using multiple stairs to access this point); for the less adventurous you can enjoy the "Whirlpool Climb" and enter at the Banyan Tree area. And for those who do not wish to climb the falls, simple browse around the magnificent gardens and enjoy Mother Nature's gifts, lose yourself in the lush tropical foliage of Ferns, Bamboos, Ginger Lilies, Crotons, Orchids, and a variety of Palms and Breadfruit Trees. It takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes to climb the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Scotchies, Jamaica
Try out our unique Jamaican Jerk Cuisine. (cost of lunch not included). If there are other points of interest in the town of Ocho Rios, feel free to ask your driver who will be willing to accommodate you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bamboo, Bamboo, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Your tour concludes with a beach break at Bamboo Blu beach where you can enjoy some of the best white sandy beach. Beach break is approximately one hour. After this, your driver will take you back to the cruise terminal where your tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Falmouth Cruise TerminalDirections: After leaving the ship, please make you way to the Independent Pre-Booked Operators Park. You are going to exit the cruise terminal, take the walk path on the right; go past the clock, then Margaritaville. Walk for about a minute. At the end of the shops, look to the right for a single white tent, The driver will be waiting under the tent. He will be holding a sign displaying your name or NATIVE TOURS JAMAICA.Dates: See AvailabilityPorts
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2018 - 12/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.