Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour
Discover the Dunn's River Waterfalls and have a great time during this experience that takes you to the interior of Jamaica to enjoy one of the most beautiful natural attractions of the Caribbean.
The waterfalls of the Dunn's River are almost as well known as reggae. Do not miss an unparalleled tour in which you will enjoy while swimming or climbing these natural wonders. Then tour Marley’s childhood home with Rastafarian guides and learn about his life and work at the place where it all started. See the ‘rock pillow’ that gave the singer inspiration, hear a faithful rendition of one of his songs, and pay tribute at the mausoleum where he’s buried.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees Dunns River $25 adult/ child (4-12) $19 and Bob Marley Mausoleum $25 adult/ child $12
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Soak up the beauty of Jamaica's most famous natural attraction on a tour to the waterfalls of the Dunn’s River. Swim in natural pools surrounded by tropical scenery, and safely climb up the cascade using the rock terraces and your guide’s expertise. At the top, you'll be rewarded with inspiring views and the chance to browse handmade souvenirs at a craft market. Round-trip transport from your hotel/ port.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel/ port is not selected please type when booking.Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Must be 18years older to drink.
- Bring cash, change of clothes, camera, water shoes and sunblock(if needed)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.