Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Falmouth
This unique adventure and highlight tour gives visitors an educational and fun experience in Ocho Rios with Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully packaged together for a fulfilling day for all ages and the family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/ Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here you will drive along the meandering road leading to Fern Gully a unique rain-forest which boast hundreds of different varieties of ferns and learn about the history and mysteries of this 2-mile wonder.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the location. Once inside the park guests are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before the climb up the falls. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Falmouth Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Passengers must be at least 36 inches (91 cm) tall to climb falls
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Water shoes are required (rentals available at Dunn's River Falls for USD$15)
- It is recommended that you bring cash for souvenirs, drinks, a towel, and a change of clothes
- Cameras are allowed just ask the guide to take care of it for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual with swim wear. Prepare to get wet.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.