Dunn's river falls and Island gully falls/Blue hole from Montego bay/Lueca
This full day tour of Ochi rios is designed for the adventure lovers.
Island gully falls is one of the most requested attractions for nature lovers and you can see why. You go from jumping from the cliffs into the cool, crystal clear blue waters to swimming into a hidden cave behind the falls where you'll receive a full body massage from your tour guide using the mud from the limestone rocks in the cave which will leave your skin feel smooth,cool and soft.
Our next stop was at the beautiful hidden gem called Pleasure cove beach,which is a beach bar & grill located just outside the resort town of Ochi rios. Dina had Jerk chicken with rice & peas,Jorge had Oxtail with rice & peas and I had curry chicken with rice & peas.
Dunn’s River Falls is one of the most popular attractions on the island and a definite must-do on everyone’s itinerary. This majestic waterfall is surrounded by natural foliage and fringed by a gorgeous beach that together make this a very exciting adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Complimentary bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch - I'll make recommendations on restuarants in that area that you can have lunch at your expense
- Visit: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn’s River Falls and Park
At about 180 feet (55 m) high and 600 feet (180 m) long, the waterfalls are terraced like giant natural stairs though some incorporate man-made improvements. Several small lagoons are interspersed among the vertical sections of the falls.
The falls empty into the Caribbean Sea at the western end of an attractive white-sand beach.
Climbing the waterfalls is a popular tourist activity and is often, but not exclusively, performed with the help of tour guides from the park. It takes about 1-1.5 hours to climb with short breaks for photographs & video recordings taken by the guides. There are also stairs, alongside of the falls, for those who do not want to get wet or are unable to manage the rocky, uneven terrain of the actual waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Blue Hole—alternatively known as the Cool Blue Hole, Secret Falls, or Island Gully—is a natural limestone sinkhole near Ocho Rios. A deep cavern within the tropical mountains of Jamaica, the Blue Hole gets its name from the deep azure hue of the water. Travelers visit to swim, cliff dive, and make their way through the lush rain forest to Secret Falls
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.