Dunn's River Falls and Jamaican Sightseeing Tour
This tour will pick you up from your ship port or hotel. A knowledgeable tour guide will point out sights along the way and will offer flexibility to make stops in between the main destinations of Falmouth, St Ann, Columbus Park and Dunn's Falls.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Upon getting picked up from your cruise ship or hotel, your expert tour guide will first take the group to the city of Falmouth. You'll make a short stop to look out over Riu Bueno, prior to entering the parish of St Ann. Your guide will describe the sights along the way and stop to explore if guests request it. Next, you'll travel along the coast to spectacular Columbus Park. Next you'll proceed to Dunn's Falls, where you will stay for about 1.5 hours. Then, grab lunch wherever you choose (not included in price) and enjoy the island before heading back to your ship or hotel. This may be a shared tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Falmouth Cruise Ship Port Jamaica.
- MontegoBay Cruise Ship Port Jamaica.
Departure Time :7/5/2021 - 8/9/2022
7/5/2021 - 8/9/2022
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 persons per bookings.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If displaying any Symptoms within 6 hours prior to your trip you are entitled to a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.