Dunn's River Falls and Tubing Combo Tour from Ocho Rios
Dunn's River Falls is one of Jamaica's national treasures. Globally, it is as well known as reggae and equally as stimulating. The Spaniards called the area "Las Chorreras", the waterfalls or springs and it is truly one of the most beautiful spots on the island. After climbing the falls head to the White River for lazy river tubing. You will be able to purchase lunch at the jerk center and the tour will end with local shopping in Ocho Rios.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Marvyn's Paradise Tours
- Entry/Admission - White River
What's excluded :
- Beverages (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
get ready to hike up one of the most climb waterfalls in the world which is 180 ft high or play around in the kiddies pool and water slide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Marvyn's Paradise Tours, Marvyn Gayle Boscobel, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
we provide live commentary on board as we explain our culture and way of life.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: White River, Ocho Rios Jamaica
floating down the white river in a inner tube enjoy the scene as you go down the lazy river while your guides serenade you with some Bob Marley songs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels,villas, guest house and B&B in and around the ocho rios area.Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Water shoes are required for Dunn's River Falls
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, 1 towel per person and cash
- This is a private tour, your group only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.