Dunn's River Falls, Bob Marley and Luminous Lagoon
This is a combination of three great tours. You get to learn about Jamaica's culture from the Bob Marley Museum to our world famous Dunn's River Falls then take a dip in the Luminous Lagoon and watch as your skin glows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Visit the house where Bob was born. Get Insights into Bob’s Childhood and musical career, where he lived until he moved to Kingston, the stone where he laid his head, and his impressive marble mausoleum where he was laid to rest. With this tour, we combine some sightseeing and souvenir shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The world-renowned Dunn’s River Falls. Beautiful cascading waterfalls. A truly outstanding treasure offering 600 feet of climbing pleasure for thousands of visitors and locals every year, it is arguably Jamaica’s most popular and famous attraction.
Here, we offer a peek at the history, beauty and more than the Dunn’s River Falls has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina, Main Highway, A1, Falmouth, Jamaica
So you think you have seen it all? Or are you yearning to see more? Simply visit Jamaica’s most visual striking point of interest. At twilight get aboard a boat in the lagoon, sail out and be stunned as “nature” comes alive. As the boat moves, the path it takes glows as bright as fireflies, imagine seeing lighted outline of fishes as they move.If you are a swimmer jump in and you will glow once there is any movement.If you are looking forward to exposing one of “NATURES GEMS” mere words cannot explain. Seeing is believing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is done in the main lobby of the Resort. A guide will have a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.