Dunn's River Falls from Runaway Bay
A stone's throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica's fastest growing resort centres, Dunn's River Falls is unique. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn's River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
On your Jamaican vacation you must visit Ocho Rios to experience the world famous Dunn's River Water Falls! The drive from Runway Bay takes you along the coast where you can see some of the lush scenery. In a short time you will arrive in Ocho Rios.
Upon arrival at the Falls, you will given your wristband to enter the park. After a 5-minute walk you will reach one of Jamaica's white sandy beaches at the bottom of the falls. Your expert guide will take you on a hike you'll never forget up the 600-foot waterfall with natural rock steps. In addition to the hike, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the many pools along the way. As you continue up the terraced rocks to the top, you can look back at the amazing view below.
Don't forget to take your photo at the sign that says congratulations you just climbed the world famous Dunn's River Falls. After completing the Falls you will be taken back to your Runaway Bay hotel.
• Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Runaway Bay hotel. Departure times are based on hotel location.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Water shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.