Dunns River Falls Private Tour
Dunn's River Falls is one of Jamaica's most popular attractions. It's a natural waterfall that is fed by an underground spring. It is definitely one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see.
The picture-perfect appearance of this cascading waterfall might make you think that it's man-made. But in fact, the continuous lime deposits that are smoothed over with the never-ending flow of spring water leaves us with what can only be described as a gift from mother nature herself. A trip here is sure to be etched into your memory for the rest of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees – Cost per Adult – $25.00 USD Cost per Child – $17.00 USD (age 4-12)
dunns river Falls
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the dunns river Falls:
Attractions on the dunns river Falls:
- Dunn's River Falls & Park - Dunn's River Falls is one of Jamaica's national treasures. Globally, it is as well-known as Reggae and equally stimulating. There are few places where the Arawak name "Xayamaca" - land of rivers and springs - is more apt. The Spaniards called the area "Las Chorreras" - the waterfalls or springs - and it is truly one of the most beautiful spots on the island. A stone's throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica's fastest growing resort centres, Dunn's River Falls is unique. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn's River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
Dunn's River Falls and Park
Operates: Pickup from Falmouth Cruise Ships or hotel for a day tour to Dunn’s River Falls Ocho Rios. Our drive time to attraction is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. On the way is a coast ocean experience and mountainous territory also with historical sightseeing of Christopher Columbus Discovery Area and our second source of income to Jamaica, which is Bauxite Mining plant. Picture, bathroom and refreshments stop are on the way to our crystal clear River and Beach.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- infants seats are available up on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.