Dunn's River Falls Private Tour From Falmouth
Departing the historic town of Falmouth, soon you'll be at Discovery Bay where you will make a short stop at Columbus Park which is where Christopher Columbus set foot on Jamaican shores in 1494. This drive takes you along the coast where you can see some of the lush scenery. In a short time you will arrive in Ocho Rios.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Water shoes (available to rent)
- Entrance Fees
- On you Jamaican vacation you must visit Ocho Rios to experience the world famous Dunn's River Water Falls! Departing the historic town of Falmouth, soon you'll be at Discovery Bay where you will make a short stop at Columbus Park which is where Christopher Columbus set foot on Jamaican shores in 1494. This drive takes you along the coast where you can see some of the lush scenery. In a short time you will arrive in Ocho Rios.
Upon arrival at the Falls, you will given your wristband to enter the park. After a 5-minute walk you will reach one of Jamaica's white sandy beaches at the bottom of the falls. Your expert guide will take you on a hike you'll never forget up the 600-foot waterfall with natural rock steps. In addition to the hike, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the many pools along the way. As you continue up the terraced rocks to the top, you can look back at the amazing view below. Take your photo at the sign that says congratulations you just climbed the world famous Dunn's River Falls.
After your awesome experience you will return to the van for shopping or spend some time at the local beach. Your tour will end with drop-off at your Falmouth hotel or cruise ship port.
Departure Point :All Falmouth Hotels and the Falmouth cruise ship terminal
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.