Dunns River Falls Scenic Tour
Climb Jamaica’s famous waterfall located in the tourist town of Ocho Rios. Swim in the white sand beach below the falls and buy amazing local souvenirs from the market place. Experience the “vibes” that only Jamaica gives.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
you will be pick up at your hotel here in Kingston. we will meet in the lobby. I will be providing information on the areas we pass through on our way to Dunns River Falls. we will be driving through, the main countryside mountain pass with homes, farms, and rivers as we head to the North Coast of the island. I will keep you informed on the various landmarks, areas, and it's history. Once we enter the Dunns River park we will climb the falls in our own private group, where we will take our time and go off the beaten path and get a greater falls experience. From the falls you can see the beautiful Caribbean Sea and white sand coastline. After climbing, we will leave and get something to eat at the best Jerk” spot on the island, located ten minutes away. On the way back to Kingston, we will take the highway where you will see and experience an incredibly picturesque view of the island interior. An hour later, you will get dropped off at your hotel and escorted into the lobby where the hotel will be informed that you have arrived back "Safe and Sound".
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.