Dunn's river falls,River Tubing and Horseback riding
Enjoy a Half Fun-Day of Chilling on Jamaica world Famous falls (Dunn's River Falls) Horseback riding, jungle river tubing on the famous white river in the scenic Ocho Rios here in Jamaica. This combination tour provides enough thrills for the adventurous seeker!
Please NOTE: The rates are for Driver/Guide and transportation only and DO NOT include entrance fees.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Admission horseback ride $60 ( Group Of 10 or more $45 per person)
- Entry fee for all activity
- Admission rafting $30 &Tubing $25
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - White River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
At about 180 feet (55 m) high and 600 feet (180 m) long, the waterfalls are terraced like giant natural stairs though some incorporate man-made improvements. Several small lagoons are interspersed among the vertical sections of the falls.
Climbing the waterfalls is a popular activity and is often, but not exclusively, performed with the help of tour guides from the park. It takes about 1-1.5 hours to climb with short breaks for photographs and video recordings taken by the guides. There are also stairs alongside the falls for those who do not want to get wet or are unable to manage the rocky, uneven terrain of the actual waterfall.
The falls are bordered by lush, green vegetation that shades the area from the sun and keeps the area, and climbers, cool. The climb can be relatively hard so it is often undertaken as a hand-holding human chain led by a guide to make it easier.
The falls empty into the Caribbean Sea at the western end of a white-sand beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: White River, Ocho Rios Jamaica
One of the best river tubing experience on Jamaica’s White River. The 45-minute trip through bamboo groves includes an opportunity to take a brief swim while learning about the white river and its habitat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Discover the essence of Jamaica on a guided horseback tour that will take you through the island rural landscapes and then to the beach. This 1 hour tour is a great opportunity to discover the small villages and to learn about the local community's history and landmarks. At the end of the ride feel the excitement of swimming experience with your horse.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us for Special Group Rates 10 or more persons......
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.