Duong lam- Bat Trang- Van phuc one day tour
Normally, you must choose between Duong Lam or Bat Trang because two place quite different road. However, we decide to compact between the ancient village with peaceful atmosphere where you can relax, feel the countryside landscape by biking along the village small streets and the Bat Trang village with the extensive knowledge about pottery making process. You have chances to see the biggest whole sale ceramic market with the authentic, premium quality with reasonable price. Before finishing the tour, the driver will bring you to visit the Van Phuc silk village, you will be satisfied when see the colorful silks as well as the silk making process.
What's included :
- Lunch - we will have a lunch in Duong Lam ancient village
- English speaking tour guide
- Private car with the air-condition.
- Bike tour in Duong Lam
- Drink: Coffee/ mineral water
- All the entrances fees
- Entry/Admission - Bat Trang GAIA
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Van Phuc Silk Village
- Entry/Admission - Vietnamese Real Coffee
What's excluded :
- Things are not mentioned in the program like extra things/ activities as you want more
- Tips for driver and tour guide.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bat Trang GAIA, Alley 79, Giang Cao Street, Bat Trang Commune, Gia Lam District, Hanoi Vietnam
Bat Trang village lies on the bank of the Hong River, about 13 kilometers from Hanoi. Bat Trang is an ancient village, which is very famous for making ceramic products. Many of these ceramic products have been exported for years; as a result, they are a good income for the locals. There is a ceramic market in the village, where we can buy ceramic tile painting, flower vases, tea pots and cups, bowls, plates, spoons, even ceramic dogs. Not only the local houses where we can see how to mix material make and paint ceramic products but there are also classes where we can learn how to create a vase or anything from clay that we want and paint the ready-make products. In addition, it is great to walk around the village, visit some local houses which are the factories and Bat Trang Pagoda.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Duong Lam village is located in the West of Hanoi City. Proudly as the homeland of two Kings Phung Hung (8th century) and Ngo Quyen (10th century), this is a typical purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta where still preserves many hundred year old houses. It is so different from the busy, dynamic hanoi old quarter. If you feel bored with the city view so Duong Lam village is the best choice.
Upon arrival you will take part in a biking tour along the tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet, the centre of Duong Lam village. Along the way you will see the original village entrance gate, a unique traditional symbol of ancient Vietnam's villages.
Then you will continue biking around the village for exploring the daily life and farm works of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace. Stop to visit two ancient houses, the biggest ancient 200 year old house and the most ancient house built from 400 years ago. Spend time to enjoy lunch and resting before visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple where worship two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Your next stop is Mia Pagoda in other hamlet in Duong Lam village. Mia Pagoda worships Mother God and plays an important role in the religion of local people. This is also the place where retains 287 Buddha Statues of all sizes which highly appreciated as the most unique of Vietnam's sculpture art.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Van Phuc Silk Village, On the Nhue River, 10 Km Southwest of Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Van phuc silk village is more than 1,200 years, Van Phuc is proud to be the most ancient silk weaving village in Viet Nam. It has been an amazing destination for handicraft village tourism. Situated on the bank of Nhue river in Ha Noi's Ha Dong District about 10 kilometers southwest of Ha Noi City centre, Van Phuc silk village is renowned for its traditional weaving techniques and premium quality of silk products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vietnamese Real Coffee, 3B Bao Khanh Lane Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Before ending the tour, we would like to invite you to have some Vietnamese coffee and thanks you for joining tour with us.
Have you best wish and best momment in Vietnam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.