Duong Lam Ancient Village Private Tour
Well-known as the land of 2 kings, having a history of about 1,200 years and is renowned for its surviving laterite brick houses built 3 or 4 centuries ago. Duong Lam tour made for travelers to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnamese traditions and a great chance to explore the special architecture through its surviving laterite brick ancient houses. Laterite and mud, the two materials that are abundant in the area, on house walls, gates, wells, temple walls, and so forth.
✭ A lot of activities: Gardening and making local cuisine ( With a big group: Farming on a rice field and learn sowing, harvesting rice like a local farmer )
✭ Biking trip around the village on old red-brick paved roads
✭ Ancient architectural and culture still preserved to this day, ancient gates, houses, Catholic church, pagodas, and Buddhism structures date back to 400 years ago.
✭ Enjoy a Vietnamese country lunch with delicious local cuisine made from fresh products from the farm.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
8.00a.m: Our guide picks you up from the hotel or meeting point.
10.30a.m: Visit Duong Lam ancient village to explore ancient houses by bikes
Experience Ngo Quyen Mausoleum by bicycle trip where honored famous king in Vietnam history and combine to explore countryside and rice fields.
11.30a.m: Come back village after a bicycle trip
12 p.m: Have Lunch with all local food at an ancient house.
13.00p.m : Go to some ancient houses, and see oldest and typical communal house at Mong Phu village
- experience cook Che Lam cake- one of most famous local speciality
- grow the vegetable in the garden
14.00 p.m Walk to see Sugar Cane Pagoda famous for pagoda where there is the most statues in Vietnam.
15.00p.m: come back Hanoi
17p.m: arrive your hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at every hotel in the Old Quater, if you are outside of this area, please contact us or catch a taxi to our office at 5A/60 Dao Duy Tu street, Hoan Kiem district, Ha Noi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.