Duong Lam village - Bat Trang village private tour
This is a combined 1 day trip from Hanoi. You will visit the ancient village which is in the west of Hanoi, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserved are many hundred-year-old houses. The tour will continue to the Southeast of Hanoi to visit Bat Trang Ceramic Village.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center, 50 Dao Duy Tu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at 08:30 at your hotel then start the excursion. Upon arrival in Duong Lam village, bike along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Continue riding around the village to discover the daily life and farming, practice of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house dates back to 400 years ago. We will cycle to visit Mia Pagoda, built in 15th century. Have lunch at an ancient house in the village.
After lunch, driving back to Hanoi then continue driving to famous ceramic village of Bat Trang which is located along the banks of the Red River. Bat Trang is definitely Vietnam's most famous ceramic village. Ancestors of today’s ceramic artisans began their craft in world famous Bat Trang during the Ly Dynasty some 10 centuries ago. Local artisans are renowned the world over for ceramic arts and have won many international awards. This is a very good chance for you to witness these artisans at work as we roam down narrow alleys into shops where you’ll be able to buy their refined ceramics at unbelievable prices. Drive back to your hotel in Hanoi. Arrival Hanoi: 5.00- 5.30 pm
End of tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.