Dushanbe to Iskandarkul lake
Iskanderkul is a mountain lake of glacial origin in Tajikistan's Sughd Province. It lies at an altitude of 2,195 meters (7,201 ft) on the northern slopes of the Gissar Range in the Fann Mountains. Triangular in shape, it has a surface area of 3.4 square kilometers (1.3 sq mi) and is up to 72 meters (236 ft) deep. Claimed to be one of the most beautiful mountain lakes in the former Soviet Union, it is a popular tourist destination. The English speaking tour guide will tell you about the history and myths of this beautiful lake.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast is included in your hotel service
- Lunch - Lunch is included.
- Dinner - Dinner is included. We will have it in Iskandarkul restaurant in the shore of the lake
- Bottled water - 1L drinking water per day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Iskanderkul Lake
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Parking Fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iskanderkul Lake, Tajikistan
This is one of the most beautiful lakes in Central Asia.
The lake is situated in the heart of Fann mountains.
Near to the lake is also situated the hugest waterfall in Tajikistan.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be in Dushanbe International Airport or in a Hotel you book in advance
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.