Duty Free Shop from Gran Meliá Iguazú Exclusive - Private
On a guided tour and in private service, we pickup you at your hotel, and for an average of 02 hours, we guide you to this good place with many products to sell from all the world.
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu, Ruta Nacional 12 Km 1645, Puerto Iguazu N3370HKA Argentina
Located near the bridge head that connects Argentina with Brazil and surrounded by a magnificent jungle environment, Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazú is a clear example of innovation, creativity and originality.
Organized as a store by categories, it breaks all conventions and traditional patterns in the field of duty free stores, managing to become another tourist attraction in the region of Iguazú Falls, one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
The impressive structure of the store has an area of 10,000 m2 exclusively devoted to commercial premises, organized by product categories, where you can find first international brands of electronics, fragrances and cosmetics, beverages, clothing and groceries. It also has covered parking, outdoor parking, recreation spaces, bar and restaurant.
Once inside the store, visitors experience a magical journey thanks to the original staging that each of its retail venues exhibits, reinterpreting the world’s main tourist destinations: From the elegant French capital, to the famous city of Venice or New York.
In order to achieve this distinctive mark inside, the best Argentine specialists in this type of challenge were summoned.
All these characteristics make Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazú an unprecedented shopping trip in the Region, which you cannot miss. Furthermore, Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazú was presented with the Frontier Award for the best duty free shop in the world. This recognition was received on 5 occasions, at the Tax Free World Exhibition in Cannes, France, in: 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gran Meliá Iguazú, Ent A Parque Nacional Iguazú S/N, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.