Dynamic Windsurfing Beginner class Day1
Easy access fun activity in the center of Stockholm.Try the patented adjustable Dynamic Windsurfing gear. The board shape and the sail size can be tailored to suit the windsurfer, the location and the weather -Learn and Love the full diversity of windsurfing with one set of gear!
Let us give you the best introduction to the amazing sport Windsurfing. We make your first time on the board fun, safe and with focus on your progress. If you feel as hooked as many other students, we recommend you to continue with Beginner class Day2 (e.g offered the day after).
per adult from
What's included :
- Dynamic Windsurfing gear, wetsuit and Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Windsurfing instructor assisting ashore and offshore
What's excluded :
We have been teaching the full range of windsurfing courses in Stockholm since year 2000.
With our Dynamic Windsurfing Education System- 5 stages from the first time you set foot on a board. Come take advantage of our many years of expertise: you will soon head on to the next levels. As you improve and get ready for it, we offer lessons at more extreme spots in stronger wind, bigger waves and with a smaller board shape
The course starts with a theory part. Learn about basic sailing theory, important safety and windsurfing techniques. The instructor then take you out on the water to windsurf.
DWES 5 level system -book one or several classes in a go.
Day1 - First time on the board /No experience needed
Day2 - Beginner class / Minimum 1 A experience recommended
XL & L - Continue class / Minimum 1 A and 1 B experience recommended
M & S Advanced classes / Not offered on this spot
Private courses offered on all levels.
Departure Point :vindsurfing.se, Smedsuddsvägen 12, 112 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.