E-Bike Barcelona Highlights & Park Güell in Small Group
In this 4-hour electric bike tour, travel through the most emblematic corners of Barcelona and enter Gaudí’s magical Park Guell.
Discover, explore and enjoy Barcelona in the most iconic neighborhoods. Start from the seaside of the city, walk through the magic of the iconic streets of the old town, and marvel at the spectacular modernist streets of Eixample, until you reach one of the Gaudi masterpieces; Park Guell in a comfortable small group.
Bike Lovers will enjoy a pleasant stroll in this unique place in the world and marvel at its architecture, landscape, colors and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of the electric bicycle
What's excluded :
- Park Güell Skip the line tickets paid to the guide. 15€
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide on the Plaça Reial, at the fountain, in the middle of the square. Get ready for a 4-hour E-bike tour through Barcelona and her main points of interests.
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
You will start the tour in the Gothic Quarter, which is the oldest part of the city, dating back 2000 years. The distric has many streets, so small, that most of them are closed to traffic. In Ciutat Vella, where the history of Barcelona first started, you will experience a harmonious mix of modernity with Roman and medieval imprints. You will learn about the Catalan traditions and Barcelona’s origins, while exploring the enchanting corners, picturesque squares and the narrow alleys of the Gothic quarter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy this lung of Barcelona comfortably with your e-bike.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Discover and explore this living art work of Gaudí. Our guide will have your skip-the-line acces ready for you!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by La Pedrera, one of Gaudi's impressive houses. Get surprised by this massive residemce, with that atypical shape and beautiful balcony's.
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
The avenue is home to the most remarkable façades of modernist buildings, including Gaudi’s La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Domènech's Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller. While passing by, get amazed by these beautiful houses, that will color in your day. Also, it is a ideal avenue ride the bike, with its large bike lanes.
Stop At: L'Eixample District, La Exaimple -- Center City, 08011 Barcelona Spain
After checking out the neighborhood’s most important highlights, we will set our focus on Modernism, crossing the Eixample district and marveling at its iconic Modernist architecture. L'Eixample was designed by Ildefons Cerdà after 1895 , to expand the city. (The word “Eixample” actually means “expansion” in Catalan).
Crossing the streets of this elegant neighborhood, you will remark that Cerdà’s concept of urban planning was revolutionary and utopian.
This was Barcelona´s 19th-century answer to the overcrowding of the medieval city and Gaudi´s favorite neighborhood to work in. In Eixample, you will pass by some of his most spectacular works, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Casa Batlló and Casa Milà.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Get ready to be amazed by the colorful façade of Casa Battló, one of Gaudi's impressive houses.
Stop At: Playa de La Barceloneta, Paseo Maritimo Barceloneta, 14, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Later on, we will reach Barcelona's waterfront and end on the Barceloneta beach, where the historical district meets the Mediterranean Sea. This was once a fisherman’s neighborhood and still preserves that small-town essence today. Here, you will find lovely chiringuitos (beach bars), authentic Spanish seafood restaurants and colorful buildings with a great local feel. you will have the chance to marvel at amazing views over the Mediterranean. Take a moment to enjoy the fresh breeze as you peddle along the beautiful seafront promenade.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Casa Lleo i Morera, Passeig de Gracia, 35, 08007 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by Casa Lleó - Morera or Casa Ametller, built by the modernist architect Lluís Domènech
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, Pl. Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.