E-bike Experience in small group from Orvieto to Civita and beyond, with lunch
The e-bike experience in Civita called "Castello nel Cielo" is unique. Just outside Orvieto you pass through the ancient Badia and then go up the plateau which from the ancient Dimora di Collevento through Canale and then Boccetta leads to Bagnoregio, accompanied only by the rustle of a breeze that keeps the air clear here in all seasons , clean and fresh. The images that can be fixed in these places of great beauty, where the panoramas offer views of vineyards, olive trees, pastures and woods are a joy for the eyes. Farmhouses and cellars meet along the path where you can buy the real typical products of the place. Then the arrival at the Civita belvedere is indescribable, a glance that leaves you breathless. The visit to the village, a set of famous films, is a continuous emotion, with its premises, artisan shops, perfumes, essences ...
We return by stopping at the Belvedere of the Terrazza Farnese, from where the Orvieto cliff can be admired in all its majesty and elegance
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - It is offered in a typical tavern in the village of Civita, a basic snack of typical local products, cheeses, cured meats, bruschetta and local wines
- Use of bicycle
- Entrance ticket to the village of Civita.
- We supply the masks, gloves and gel, the bikes are sanitized before and after each use
- Entry/Admission - Civita di Bagnoregio
- Entry/Admission - Castel Rubello S.R.L.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, 01022, Bagnoregio Italy
Arrival at the lookout point where we park the e-bikes. Breathtaking view from where to take beautiful photos. Cross the pedestrian bridge to enter the ancient Civita, visit the village and snack with tastings of local products and wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Abbey of Saints Severus and Martyrius, SS 71 al km 3 Loc. La Badia, 05018, Orvieto Italy
We stop in the medieval Badia to admire the convent and the Church where we travel 7 centuries of Orvieto history
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castel Rubello S.R.L., Localita' Castel Rubello, 1, 05010 Porano TR, Italy
We stop in this 13th century Castle, on the border of the ancient Papal States, around which many battles were fought to defend the territory of Orvieto
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :05018 Orvieto, Province of Terni, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
At Hotel or place of stay, free if in the urban area of Orvieto, for a fee if out of the area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.