E-Bike from Killarney. Co Kerry. Self guided. Full day.
With an E-Bike, you are in the perfect position to explore the Killarney area, and in particular Muckross.
Killarney offers a huge range of options when it comes to cycling. We are happy to advise you on a choice of routes. Choose to cycle around the town, visit Ross Castle and the lakes in the vicinity or venture a little further.
Muckross, in the heart of Killarney National Park is an ideal location for a days cycling. Leaving Killarney town, cycling along the Muckross road and over the Flesk bridge. At this point you can cross the road to the cycling path which will lead you directly into the National Park. Bear in mind that Jaunting cars and walkers also use this path.
The paths travels alongside the road for about a kilometre, before veering right into the Yew Valley Wood and towards the 15th century Muckross Abbey. Take time at the abbey and explore the well-preserved ruins and vaulted cloister.
Choose your route and simply enjoy stunning Killarney.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hire includes: bike, lock, helmet and repair kit.
What's excluded :
- Killarney is the perfect place for a cycle. Hire your E-Bke and be ready to explore this picturesque town. Available all year round.
Departure Point :Muckross Road, Muckross Rd, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- E-Bikes are only for hire to people of 18 years of age and older who weigh less than 110kgs/240lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bikes returned after 18:00pm will incur an extra days charge.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.