E-Bike Hire | Barossa Valley
Barossa is a sweeping landscape of incredible diversity and riches, from stunning coast to world-renowned vineyards. Your pedal assist 250-watt e-bike means travelling through this breathtakingly beautiful region has never been easier. Enjoy the famed Barossa bike trail at your leisure, and get an insider’s look into the passionate winemakers and processes behind making some of the best wines in the world. Set off with a Barossa trail route map, and your trusty e-mountain bike and explore the beauty, culture, and natural landscapes of this deeply special region.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Barossa bike trail route map
What's excluded :
- Enjoy the freedom of cruising Barossa’s famed bike trail at your own pace, on your own terms. Cruise up to 25 km/ hr on your electric mountain bike, with your Barossa Bike Trail map in hand.
• Hop on your electric mountain bike and choose from 10 cellar doors
• Benefit from insider tips (if you wish) for the best experience of Barossa
• Barossa bike trail route map and guidelines available
• Helmet and training pre-ride provided
Departure Point :42 Pioneer Ave, Rowland Flat SA 5352, Australia
Departure Time :3/4/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.