E-bike in Tuscany and Medici's villa
Directly from the city center to the countryside
From the center of Florence, we will follow a stretch of the Renaissance Ring to the hills of Montalbano. We will climb the route to the Medici villa, see the hills of Montalbano by bike is lovely! People love the landscape and the place
After that, you'll relax with a proper wine tasting at the Medici's villa or lunch in a lovely place (the snacks are not included). After the tasting, we will bike back to the center of Florence.
From the city center, you'll have the opportunity assisted by the pedal-assist e-bike to visit the countryside of Florence and the area of Chianti.
The bike ride is mainly in gravel/asphalted roads with few cars, need to be confident with the bikes.
The activity accept a maximum of 4 people
per adult from
What's included :
- E BIKE
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Not included Wine Tasting - Lunch. When you'll contact me I can propose different opportunities for wine tasting or lunch!
The first part is quite plane and piece of Renaissance Ring (good deal.. two activities in one ). Later on, we will have the opportunity to be surrounded by Olives tree on the first countryside of Florence till the Medici's villa
Our wine taste will be in an ancient villa owned by Medici and now UNESCO-listed.
We could have a small tour inside the Villa, the opportunity to taste 4 different wine, made from the vineyards around the villa with awesome pieces of cheese and local Tuscan food.
A Lunch in a real typical place or just a gelato on Tuscany countryside
The tour is only offered to small groups of up to 4 people so everyone can enjoy the ride, villa, and wine tasting in a private atmosphere
• Villa Medicea La Ferdinanda, Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII 1 Artimino, 59015, Carmignano Italy
Departure Point :Via Montebello, 86, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7/22/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- write me for any question regarding any your hesitation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.