E-Bike Safari - Al Qudra lakes
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to a genuine nature escapade amidst the Desert whereby will be mesmerised by the breathtaking scenery. While riding the special customised E-Bikes that can go up to 25 KM per hour, you will get the chance to make a great adventure and sense nature at its best.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- water, a refreshment
What's excluded :
The guests will be picked up whether from the hotel or the meeting point then they will be taken to Al Qudra Lake, drive around the attraction and make photos. Next, they will be taken to the E-Bikes stage followed by brief instructions about the tour and how to ride the E-Bike.
The guests follow the well-trained guide to a scenic tour through the wavy beautiful dunes making different stops when needed. The return should be at the time of the sunset; at this points, the guests can take unforgettable memories and photos.
In the end, the guests will get some refreshments and after a little while, they will be taken back to the drop-off point.
• Al Qudra Lake, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. The guests should wait in the hotel lobby on time2. The guests should count 25 minutes extra delay due to the shuttle routes and guests number3. The dress-code must be loose (no skirts) or sporty or any cloths matching with Cycling a Bike.4. Very preferable: Sun-glasses and applying sunscreen
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Who can participate? Anyone -taller than 120 cm, lighter than 110 kg and able to ride a bike for more than 5km- can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.