E-Bike Tour, Zip Line Splash and Dominican Food Combo
This exciting combo consists of a mountain bike tour that begins at 10:00 am (with optional electric assistance) to the easternmost point of the island of Santo Domingo, where the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea meet. After this beautiful tour with landscapes of dry forest and beach we will enjoy 5 lines of zip lines ending in a refreshing pool.
At noon a delicious typical Dominican lunch and then enjoy the natural pool until 3 pm which is the return to the hotel.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- We begin with the pick-up at the hotel from 8:30 am depending on the location until 9:30 am. Then we go to Bavaro Adventure Park where the mountain bike adventure begins (with optional electric help) to Cabo Engaño which is the easternmost point of the island, where the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea meet. This is one of the places where the sun is first seen in America. Then on the way back we make a stop at a "Dominican Village" to see how the Dominicans of the area live.
At 12 am we go to the Zip Lines where we will enjoy 5 exciting ropes ending in a pool.
At 1:30 p.m. we will enjoy a delicious typical Dominican food. Then a rest in the natural pool area.
at 3 pm we went to the hotel.
Departure Point :Punta Cana, Bávaro, Uvero Alto, Macao HotelsTraveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.