E-Bike Tours in Yellowstone National Park
The first E bike tour company operating in Yellowstone National Park. We offer guided tours and daily E bike rentals.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and Bike Lock
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation to trail head
- Entry/Admission - Sheepeater Cliffs
- Entry/Admission - Osprey Falls Trail
- Entry/Admission - Golden Gate Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheepeater Cliffs, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
A stunning ride with the chance to see Bison, Elk, Bears, Coyotes, and Wolves. Following along the Gardiner River, there are many amazing spots to stop along the way for fantastic photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Swan Lake Flats, Grand Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
The Swan Lake Flats are located just south of Mammoth Hot Springs; it is a great place to see and take photos of wildlife.
Stop At: Osprey Falls Trail, Yellowstone National Park, WY
Osprey Falls is a waterfall on the Gardner River in northwestern Yellowstone National Park in the United States. Osprey Falls has a drop of approximately 150 feet. The falls are located within Sheepeater Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Gate Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
Golden Gate Canyon is in the northwestern region of Yellowstone National Park in the U.S. state of Wyoming. Glen Creek flows north through the canyon en route to the Gardner River descending from 7,400 feet at Kingman Pass to just under 6,000 feet in less than 3 miles.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bunsen Peak, Yellowstone National Park, WY
Elevating 8,564 feet Bunsen Peak is a prominent peak due south of Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Departure Point :Bunsen Peak Trailhead, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.