E-Bike Wine & Food Tour Sorrento Coast
The Enogastronomic Bike Tour that we propose will allow you to find unknown and uncontaminated corners of our land, away from mass tourism, overlooking landscapes that are worth a lifetime, cycling immersed in scents and colors, for a journey that aims to combine art, history and
nature to the pleasure of slow moving and traveling.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Mozzarella Making, processing at the time of Mozzarella, Caciottine with subsequent tasting of the renowned Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. All accompanied with a nice glass of local wine
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sentieri di Massa Lubrense, Schiazzano, Massa Lubrense Italy
The Enogastronomic BikeTour starting from Massa Lubrense will take us to
Sant'Agata sui due Golfi through the ancient Sorrento mule track.
Stop At: Sentieri di Massa Lubrense, Schiazzano, Massa Lubrense Italy
We will get in touch with nature, we will ride inside a beautiful path between one of the historic citrus groves Sorrentini and we will have the opportunity to feel the scent of real lemons.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Participants will be asked to sign a special form in which they will self-certify, under their own responsibility not to have come into contact with people affected by Covid19 and not to be affected by him / herself. Alternate seats in the van. Obligatory masks in visits and closed places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.