E-Scooter Historic Art Deco South Beach Tour
This is a guided e-scooter ride around Art Deco Historic District in the heart of Miami Beach. Along the tour I will be introducing you guests the historical knowledge I have of Art Deco, history of Miami Beach city, cocaine cowboys days, influence of Miami Vice, Versace murder, Holocaust Memorial, etc. 2/3 in throughout the tour we will take a break at the local cafe, and I will get you a drink of your choice free of charge. We would then continue the last leg of the ride and gradually return to the same place where we started, which shall conclude our experience.
In this trip I will make sure that I interact with everyone and that there is a feeling of community in this activity we are taking on together as a team. You will get a chance to experience the heart of Miami Beach outside of the tourist ridden path with in-depth historical facts and my unique personal insights, as told by a passionate local who has never lost the excitement of a traveler.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of eletric scooter
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - South Pointe Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The Carlyle, Gianni Versace Mansion, Pitbull's former restaurant, Muscle Beach, Beacon Hotel, South of Fifth. The whole tour is filled with interesting facts about Miami Beach, including history, architecture, movies, culture, and true stories of crime and corruption.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The history of Miami Beach, Art Deco and its' origins, the early evolution of South Beach, the influence of "Miami Vice" TV-show, expansion of the beach, the story of Gianni Versace assassination, culture of today, and more.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: South Pointe Park, 1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7323
One of the most scenic parks in the world, recently renovated and surrounded by water from 3 directions, and history & stories behind it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ocean Drive & 9th Street, Ocean Dr & 9th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.