E-scooter rental in Marseille
Discover the most beautiful spots in Marseille without too much effort with our fabulous e-scooter!
Choose your itinerary amongst the following: city center, Old Port, Panier district,
Prado beaches or Parc Borely! You will be surprised by the speedy ride and electric assistance, we will give you valuable advice on stops and hidden treasures of this beautiful city!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of e-scooter
- Use of helmet (mandatory, Décret n°2019-1082 du 23 octobre 2019 - art. 23)
What's excluded :
- KINDLY NOTE DEPOSIT BY CREDIT CARD IS MANDATORY ON THE SPOT!
Renting an e-scooter will allow you to enjoy the Phocean City of Marseille in a fun alternative way!
Our e-scooters will grant you a quick and effortless ride to the different tourist attractions and local spots of Marseille.
We'll explain how to use the e-scooters, give you helmets & a city map with a suggested itinerary!
If you have 4 hours to spare, you can easily visit the city center and even go to the nearest beaches!
Departure Point :25 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13001 Marseille, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min age 12 years old, maximum weight 20kgs (264lbs)
- Deposit required: credit card mandatory!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear closed flat shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.