E4 trail Prionia - Refuge A
We are going to walk on the E4 trail, the trail that leads to the highest summit of Greece. While we are walking on the trail we will have the opportunity to admire the alternation between beech forest and fir tree forest and at the end of the route the impressive over the ages white Pine trees, called "Robola".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Traditional Greek sandwich with bio Feta cheese, tomato, oregano, cucumber, olive oil and olives
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
The route from Prionia (1100 m) to Spilios Agapitos Refuge (2100m) is the most frequented hiking path on Mount Olympus and makes up a part of the E4. It is the continuation of the Litochoro – Prionia path. The majority of the walk is through the forest.
The path is in very good condition and the combination of thick pine trees with beech and fir trees lend a unique charm to the place. There are several vantage points to see the view, as well as two convenient seating places at roughly 1⁄3 and 2⁄3 distances
At about 2⁄3 you will enter an open section, which zig-zags to the final refuge location. As you enter this section you can see the refuge perched high above on the outcrop. This section can be quite tough as you are already tired from the hiking, and in summer is open to the sun. So be cautious of dehydration and sunburn.
Spilios Agapitos Refuge is located on a natural flat surrounded by impressive age-old Bosnian pine trees and we can enjoy our lunch or beverages gazing at Mytikas or Enipeas canyon, Litochoro and Thermaikos gulf
Important information: Minimum participants 2 persons
Departure Point :Ε.Ο.Σ. Λιτοχώρου, Είσοδος Χαράδρας Ενιπέα, Litochoro 602 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up for free from your place, upon request and drop back at the same place
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2019 - 11/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.