Eagle Treks and Expedition P. Ltd.
The trek typically starts and finishes at Lukla (airport) as the majority of trekkers fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (unless travelers take a bus to/from Jiri).
The weather around Lukla can be highly variable causing delays in air travel. It is also the second busiest airport in Nepal during the trekking peak season.
Trekkers are advised to add at least four days to their trekking itinerary to allow for bad weather preventing travel to/from Lukla.
per adult from
15 to 17 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Trekking in the Everest region is famous for its spectacular mountains views and the loyalty and friendliness of its inhabitants (the Sherpas). The Everest region is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Nepal.
The Khumbu region is the home of Mt. Everest (8848m), the highest mountain on the earth. Namche Bazar is known as a gateway to Everest and the capital of Sherpas.
While many of the routes through the mountains are arduous, there are ample places to rest and enjoy a meal along the way.
Everest– the proper Nepalese name is Sagarmatha “Head of the Sky”. Sagarmatha National Parkbecame the country’s first national park that was designated as a natural world heritage site by UNESCO in 1979.
Eagle Treks and Expedition is one of the most professional agencies and takes good care of its valued guests and customers.
Departure Point :1: Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
2: Swayambhu Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Simply call us up on your arrival at Kathmandu, Nepal or email us with your current address.Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :International Terminal, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.