Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
Get early access to the Royal Palace of Madrid with this 2-hour tour. Get acquainted with the residence of the Spanish Royal Family, including parts of the palace that other visitors don't have access to. See the lavish Throne Room, the Royal Pharmacy and the Royal Armory. Learn about the history of the monarchy in Spain and how the palace's decorations have changed over time through your guide's informative remarks. Visit the verdant 19th-century English-style gardens, which include 2 remarkable neo-classical fountains.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide (simultaneously in english and spanish)
- Early entrance to Royal Palace
- Panoramic guided Tour to the Palace through Plaza Oriente
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amigo Tours, 28028 Madrid Spain
In this city the tour will take place
Pass By: Plaza de Isabel II, Plaza de isabel II, Madrid Spain
Here we will start our tour
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Here the guide will explain us the arquitecture and the history of this building.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Plaza de Oriente, Opposite Palacio Real, Madrid Spain
We will pass this square in our way to the Palace
Departure Point :Plaza de Isabel II, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guide will start with an introduction on the square and then we will enter the Palace
- Please note that you need to find the guide in order to access the Palace, this voucher is not valid at the ticket office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to the Covid 19 situation, the guided tour may be restricted inside the Palace. This changes from day to day depending on the situation
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.