Early Bird Florence Walking Tour & Uffizi Gallery Visit (Reserved entrance)
Grasp the essence of Florence with our Uffizi Gallery and Florence Walking Tour. In about four hours, you will be able to acquaint yourself with the city’s streets, landmarks, history as well as one of the most visited museums, the Uffizi.
On your journey, you will see and learn about the famous Ponte Vecchio, the stunning Brunelleschi’s Dome, Baptistery’s golden Gates of Paradise and much more. Afterwards, you will be granted a lucrative priority entrance to the ever-busy Uffizi Gallery. Inside, our expert guide will share with you all there is to know about important artworks as well as the techniques and tools the artists used to create them. After the tour is over, you can stay inside until the closing and explore the museum at our own pace.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90 minute guided walking tour led by a 5-star licensed local tour guide
- 90 minute guided tour in the Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance tickets and reservation fees for the Uffizi Gallery
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- The Duomo, the Baptistery and Dante's museum will be seen from the outside.
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance tickets to Duomo, Baptistery and Dante's museum are excluded.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Admire the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore which has a unique flower-shaped plan and the biggest masonry dome in the world – the marvel of the architect Filippo Brunelleschi. Even Michelangelo said “It would be difficult to equal…impossible to surpass.”
Pass By: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
Learn the stories about the Baptistery of San Giovanni – the oldest building of the city with its splendid Gates of Paradise.
Pass By: Museo Casa di Dante, Via Santa Margherita 1, 50122, Florence Italy
Stroll around Dante’s district and enter the 1,000-year old church where the father of Italian language met the love and muse of his life.
Stop At: Church and Museum of Orsanmichele, Via Arte della Lana 1, 50123, Florence Italy
Visit Orsanmichele – the quintessential Florentine church, and learn why a market was transformed into a church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Fontana del Porcellino, Via Val di Lamona Piazza del Mercato Nuovo, 50122, Florence Italy
Rub the snout of a little bronze boar in Loggia del Porcellino and make a wish to come back to Florence.
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
See Ponte Vecchio – the symbol of the city and the oldest bridge in town famous for its jewelers' shops hanging over the Arno River.
Pass By: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Take a look at the government palace – Palazzo Vecchio - a medieval fortress with the prison for the most dangerous criminals and the old residence of the Medici family.
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Finish the walking tour in the political centre of Florence – Piazza della Signoria – a museum under the open sky with many original sculptures created by Renaissance artists.
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Avoid long waiting lines and step into one of the most famous museums in the world using a fast-track entrance. Admire the most extent collection of Renaissance artworks and learn the secrets behind Florentine paintings. See Botticelli’s Venus, Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation and the only panel painting by Michelangelo Buonarroti. Enjoy the stories of a local tour guide, get close to the paintings and take in marvelous sites. We guarantee there’ll never be a dull moment during the tour!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 45, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the tour includes entrance inside places of worship; visitors are requested to have knees and shoulders covered. Visitors not respecting the dress code will be denied entry.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your children's passports or IDs to prove their age and redeem their tickets (photos or paper prints will be accepted)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.