Early Morning Access Vatican Tour with Sistine Chapel
After direct access to the Vatican museums and Sistine chapel, we take you directly to the St. Peter's basilica with privilege entrance. Here you will see Michelangelo's pietà which portrayed the Virgin Mary as being an eternal young mother. Furthermore, spend some time underneath the St. Peter's dome, the largest dome in the world before walking into St. Peter's square where the faithful and religious gather for the pope's audience.
In more or less 3 hours your guide will show you the amazing treasures hidden behind the Vatican walls in a manner no else does. From Michelangelo's enchanting frescos of the Sistine chapel to the wonder of St. Peter's basilica you will see how popes for centuries used culture and art to spread there message across the world! You will leave the Vatican with memories of a lifetime to tell friends and family for years to come.
per adult from
What's included :
- skip-the-line entrance, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Wi-fi headsets, reservation fees included
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This essential Vatican City tour in Rome begins with a visit to the Vatican Museums- one of the main destinations and top things to do in Rome. And you can skip the line, allowing you more time to discover great works of art by Michelangelo and Raphael.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
explore works of art in the Pio-Clementino Museum and travel through the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Our sightseeing Vatican visit continues to one of the most revered places to see in Rome – and the world – the Sistine Chapel. An absolute must-see in Rome, our guide will walk you through amazing works of art including Michelangelo’s The Last Judgement – the largest fresco ever painted by one man. As you explore the endless wonders, our guide will tell you the stories behind these famous masterpieces on this breathtaking Sistine Chapel tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Giulio Cesare, 171, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.