Early Morning Exclusive Semi-Private Vatican Tour
This intimate group tour is designed for those who want to visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters, outside regular opening hours.
Explore the Vatican before it opens to the general public, allowing a chance to see some of the key works, before the crowds really start to arrive.
Explore the Vatican Museums with its breathtaking artwork and see Michelangelo's masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel, along with all the other highlights the Museums have to offer.
The Vatican Museum is the second most visited in Europe, after the Louvre in Paris. Boasting over 4 miles of Art, and a whopping 20,000 works on display, the Vatican Museums make up an impressive assemblage.
The Sistine Chapel is an impressive sanctuary boasts works by master painters like Michelangelo.
After, your guide will accompany you inside St. Peter’s Basilica using a special exit reserved for certified guides and their groups, where the tour will be continued.
per adult from
What's included :
- Early Access, Skip-the-line admission and entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Live tour commentary
- Fully licensed tour guide
- A Small Semi-Private Group Experience
- Live tour commentary via audio headset (when more than 10 pax)
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maya Tours, Via Germanico 16, 00192 Rome Italy
Check in at the Maya Tours Office
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Spend time seeing the highlights of the Vatican Museums collection
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
View the marvelous Sistine Chapel ceiling
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enter a privileged access entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket includes: The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter the Sistine Chapel!
- Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events or national holidays.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure this could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependent on the monument/attraction’s administration offices availability and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Students booking a reduced ticket must have a photo ID; you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.